Support the Student-Athlete Experience
At Hope, intercollegiate sport is a powerful vehicle for the educational and personal development of more than 600 student-athletes. The Hope athletic department provides competitive excellence and transformational experiences for all teams by: being committed to the utmost integrity in competition and academics; competing regularly for conference championships and NCAA appearances; striving for high retention and graduation rates; and, engaging in Christian faith and servant-leadership formation.
A gift to the Orange and Blue Fund helps Hope student-athletes and coaches achieve all of the above. Focus areas of gifts include:
- Student-Athlete Leadership Development
- Your gift ensures that student-athletes have opportunities to grow as leaders through various leadership development opportunities. Your gift inspires students for lives of leadership within a Christian context in order to connect them with their peers, communities and the world.
- Professional Development for Coaches
- Your gift supports sending coaches to conferences which broaden and strengthen their skills, enhancing the student-athlete experience both in and out of competition.
- Transformational Experiences
- Your gift provides opportunities for student-athletes and coaches to participate in events and experiences that will transform how they view themselves and the world around them. The experiences your gift provides will have a lasting and far-reaching impact on their personal and professional development.