During #GivingTuesday, you'll have the opportunity to give to the following departments and programs:
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides a wealth of services and is free for any degree-seeking student. Supporting the CAPS office allows expanded programming and furthers their reach.
Many students experience personal, relational, spiritual, social or academic difficulties they cannot fully resolve on their own. We offer tools to help you:
- Address personal problems that interfere with academic success
- Adjust to college life, pressures and changes
- Resolve life crises that threaten success in college
- Explore questions of faith and how that impacts daily living
- Cope with problems that stem from medical or physical concerns
- Provide referral for medication evaluation
- Succeed in college while coping with mental illness
Our team provides individual and group therapy for students, orientation for parents, training for faculty and staff, and stress-reducing events during exam weeks.